- Mar. 11, 2022 Nippon Steel's TranTixxii and NIPPON STEEL Stainless Steel Corporation's NSSC220M featured on the roof of an international conference center in Jiangsu, China
- April 22, 2021 Nippon Steel to Launch ZAM®-EX high corrosion resistant coated steel sheets for overseas markets
- Oct. 01, 2020 Our new product "FeLuceTM" (hairline-finished electroplated steel sheet) wins the Good Design Award 2020 ～Our first steel sheet to win the Good Design Award～
- Feb. 14, 2019 NSSMC Receives Shell’s Supplier Award
- Jul. 30, 2018 Execution of Strategic Partnership with BP Oman
- Jul. 30, 2018 "The beauty of distinctive gradations make people feel nature" was posted.
- Jul. 26, 2018 VAM® 21 HT CLEANWELL® DRY ST First Running
- Jul. 19, 2018 Steel Wires Joint Venture Company for Cold Heading and Forging in USA (NSCI) holds an Opening Ceremony
- Jun. 27, 2018 NSSMC and Standard Steel Receive TTX “Excellent Supplier 2017” Award
- May. 29, 2018 NSSMC Named a Top 100 Global Innovator in 2017 for Sixth Consecutive Year
- Apr. 25, 2018 Steel Wires Joint Venture Company for Cold Heading and Forging in USA (NSCI) Starts Commercial Production
- Apr. 17, 2018 Strengthening Supply System for Ultra-high-tensile Steel Sheets New CGL to be installed at Kimitsu Works
- Feb. 27, 2018 Nippon Steel & Sumikin Crankshaft, NSSMC’s manufacturing and sales subsidiary of crankshafts in the U.S., earns Diamond Supplier Award from Navistar
- Aug. 04, 2017 NSSMC’s proprietary titanium product TranTixxii™ is adopted for cladding of a theater in Jiangsu Province, China
- This clad steel has better IH heating efficiency than stainless steel.
- This clad steel has better thermal conductivity than stainless steel.
|Name||Thickness (mm)||2kW test||3kW test||Thermal conductivity (W/m·℃)||Specific heat (J/kg·℃)||Specific gravity|
|Measured value (kW)||Power conversion efficiency at IH heating (%)||Measured value (kW)||Power conversion efficiency at IH heating (%)|
|stainless steel single layer pot||0.6||1.7||85||1.7||57||26||460||7.7|
|304L/SPCE/304L Clad pot||0.8||2.0||100||3.0||100||43||480||7.9|
Examples of use
Chemical Composition (mass%)
|SUS304L||≦0.030||≦1.00||≦2.00||≦0.045||≦0.030||18.00 - 20.00||9.00 - 13.00||-|
|SPCE||≦0.050||≦0.30||0.20 - 0.45||≦0.030||≦0.010||≦0.10||-||≦0.50|
|0.2%-P.S. / MPa||T.S. / MPa||El. / %|
|304L / SPCE / 304L||≧175||≧350||≧25|
Available Size Range
* Please contact us for details
List of Clad products
For further product information
Product Quotes, and inquiries without complete information required in inquiry form may not be responded to. Selection of inquiries for reply online is at the sole discretion of NIPPON STEEL. We appreciate your understanding.