- Mar. 11, 2022 Nippon Steel's TranTixxii and NIPPON STEEL Stainless Steel Corporation's NSSC220M featured on the roof of an international conference center in Jiangsu, China
- April 22, 2021 Nippon Steel to Launch ZAM®-EX high corrosion resistant coated steel sheets for overseas markets
- Oct. 01, 2020 Our new product "FeLuceTM" (hairline-finished electroplated steel sheet) wins the Good Design Award 2020 ～Our first steel sheet to win the Good Design Award～
- Feb. 14, 2019 NSSMC Receives Shell’s Supplier Award
- Jul. 30, 2018 Execution of Strategic Partnership with BP Oman
- Jul. 30, 2018 "The beauty of distinctive gradations make people feel nature" was posted.
- Jul. 26, 2018 VAM® 21 HT CLEANWELL® DRY ST First Running
- Jul. 19, 2018 Steel Wires Joint Venture Company for Cold Heading and Forging in USA (NSCI) holds an Opening Ceremony
- Jun. 27, 2018 NSSMC and Standard Steel Receive TTX “Excellent Supplier 2017” Award
- May. 29, 2018 NSSMC Named a Top 100 Global Innovator in 2017 for Sixth Consecutive Year
- Apr. 25, 2018 Steel Wires Joint Venture Company for Cold Heading and Forging in USA (NSCI) Starts Commercial Production
- Apr. 17, 2018 Strengthening Supply System for Ultra-high-tensile Steel Sheets New CGL to be installed at Kimitsu Works
- Feb. 27, 2018 Nippon Steel & Sumikin Crankshaft, NSSMC’s manufacturing and sales subsidiary of crankshafts in the U.S., earns Diamond Supplier Award from Navistar
- Aug. 04, 2017 NSSMC’s proprietary titanium product TranTixxii™ is adopted for cladding of a theater in Jiangsu Province, China
Nippon Steel produced and marketed: structural H-shapes with incremental depth and width of 50mm pitch (NSHYPER BEAMTM, 1989) ; structural H-shapes with fire resistance(NSFRTM steel, 1990); and other innovative products that span the history of construction in Japan.
Welded light gauge steel H sections
Nippon Steel's welded light gauge steel H section is H-steel manufactured continuously from a hot-rolled steel strip by high-frequency resistance welding. It features thinner plate thickness and more accurate crosssectional dimensions compared to a hot-rolled H section.
Steel Sheet Piles
The steel sheet piles of Nippon Steel are used in many fi elds (port and harbor structures, river revetments, retaining walls and cofferdams) and have acquired high market acceptance due to their excellent product quality and construction effi ciencies that derive from their use.
Steel Pipe Piles
The steel pipe piles of Nippon Steel are used in many fields and have acquired high market acceptance due to their excellent product quality and construction efficiencies that derive from their use.
Nippon Steel rails are available in various sizes and materials, so that they can be used for diverse applications, such as ordinary passenger railways, high speed railways, and heavy haul railways. As one of the world's leading rail maker with superior quality, Nippon Steel are greatly contributing to Economical and Green railway transportations all over the world.
For further product information
Product Quotes, and inquiries without complete information required in inquiry form may not be responded to. Selection of inquiries for reply online is at the sole discretion of Nippon Steel. We appreciate your understanding.