- Mar. 11, 2022 Nippon Steel's TranTixxii and NIPPON STEEL Stainless Steel Corporation's NSSC220M featured on the roof of an international conference center in Jiangsu, China
- April 22, 2021 Nippon Steel to Launch ZAM®-EX high corrosion resistant coated steel sheets for overseas markets
- Oct. 01, 2020 Our new product "FeLuceTM" (hairline-finished electroplated steel sheet) wins the Good Design Award 2020 ～Our first steel sheet to win the Good Design Award～
- Feb. 14, 2019 NSSMC Receives Shell’s Supplier Award
- Jul. 30, 2018 Execution of Strategic Partnership with BP Oman
- Jul. 30, 2018 "The beauty of distinctive gradations make people feel nature" was posted.
- Jul. 26, 2018 VAM® 21 HT CLEANWELL® DRY ST First Running
- Jul. 19, 2018 Steel Wires Joint Venture Company for Cold Heading and Forging in USA (NSCI) holds an Opening Ceremony
- Jun. 27, 2018 NSSMC and Standard Steel Receive TTX “Excellent Supplier 2017” Award
- May. 29, 2018 NSSMC Named a Top 100 Global Innovator in 2017 for Sixth Consecutive Year
- Apr. 25, 2018 Steel Wires Joint Venture Company for Cold Heading and Forging in USA (NSCI) Starts Commercial Production
- Apr. 17, 2018 Strengthening Supply System for Ultra-high-tensile Steel Sheets New CGL to be installed at Kimitsu Works
- Feb. 27, 2018 Nippon Steel & Sumikin Crankshaft, NSSMC’s manufacturing and sales subsidiary of crankshafts in the U.S., earns Diamond Supplier Award from Navistar
- Aug. 04, 2017 NSSMC’s proprietary titanium product TranTixxii™ is adopted for cladding of a theater in Jiangsu Province, China
Nickel base alloy which is resistant to corrosion by high temperature alkali and high temperature water and has excellent oxidation resistance.
[Chemical Composition 15Cr-75Ni] [ Corresponding Standard NCF600 / ASTM UNS N06600] (INCONEL Alloy 600 equivalent)
Chemical Composition (mass%)
- This nickel alloy can be used in various intense corrosive environments at high temperatures.
- This alloy shows excellent oxidation resistance up to 1180 ℃.
- In addition to excellent corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, this alloy has both high strength and workability, and can be strengthened by cold working.
- This alloy shows excellent mechanical properties even at low temperatures.
- Anti-stress corrosion cracking due to chloride ion and corrosion resistance to pure water are good, so this alloy is used for parts for nuclear reactors.
- This alloy has excellent corrosion resistance against alkali at high temperature.
840 - 980℃
480 - 560℃
|Moltern salt, Neutral salt bath
|840 - 950℃
|Liquid metal Na, K (still state)
Hg (still state)
480 - 560℃
Examples of use
Muffle for heating furnace, electronic equipment parts, heat exchanger component, chemical/food equipment, carburizing basket, nuclear reactor parts, caustic soda manufacuturing equipment, sheath heater, expansion joints.
List of Nickel and Nickel alloy products
For further product information
Product Quotes, and inquiries without complete information required in inquiry form may not be responded to. Selection of inquiries for reply online is at the sole discretion of NIPPON STEEL. We appreciate your understanding.